The Private Protective Services Board of the North Carolina Department of Public Safety administers the licensing, education and training requirements for polygraph operators.
- Licensing Process
- Forms & Downloads
- Reciprocal Agreements – Polygraph Operators
- Statutory Authority
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of state professional associations:
- North Carolina Polygraph Association – NCPA
- American Polygraph Association
- National Polygraph Association
Our program protects the business of licensed polygraph examiners with…
- General Liability on an Occurrence Basis
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) on an Occurrence Basis
- No Deductible
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions.
- Cick “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.
Note: This web page is designed to only supply general information for your use. While the information on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge, we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness or completeness of any resources, product information or process accessed through this site and are not responsible for any errors or omissions this information may cause. It is your responsibility to check that any information is accurate before using it.