Missouri classifies polygraph examiners under the category of private investigators with licenses issued and regulated by the Missouri Board of Private Investigator and Private Fire Investigator.
To retain your license, Missouri requires insurance. We properly and promptly file all necessary paperwork so your license is protected.
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of state and national professional associations:
- Missouri Polygraph Association
- Missouri Association of Private Investigators – MAPI
- American Polygraph Association
- National Polygraph Association
Our program protects the business of licensed polygraph examiners with…
- General Liability on an Occurrence Basis
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions) on an Occurrence Basis
- No Deductible
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
We appreciate the opportunity to tailor an affordable business insurance solution.